The promoters of ETFs enjoyed net inflows (+€7.7 bn) for June....
By Detlef Glow, Head of EMEA research at Thomson Reuters Lipper
- Despite these net inflows the assets under management in the European ETF industry (€577.8 bn) decreased for June, down from €577.9 bn at the end of May.
- Bond ETFs (+€4.2 bn) posted the highest net inflows in the European ETF industry for June.
- The best selling Lipper global classification for June was Bond EUR Corporates (+€1.0 bn), followed by Equity Emerging Markets Global (+€1.0 bn) and Bond Emerging Markets Global in Local Currencies (+€0.8 bn).
- iShares was the best selling ETF promoter in Europe for June (+€3.0 bn), far ahead of Amundi ETF (+€1.1 bn) and Lyxor ETF (+€1.0 bn).
- The ten best selling funds gathered total net inflows of €4.1 bn for June.
- The best selling ETF for June, iShares Core S&P 500 UCITS ETF USD (Acc), accounted for net inflows of €0.7 bn or 9.37% of the overall net inflows.Quelle: ETFWorld.co.uk