Deutsche Bank continued the pan European expansion of its db xtrackers’ ETF range by listing 21 products on Euronext Paris.
The new ETFs provide exposure to developed and emerging equity markets, short indices, Pidend strategies, and overnight money market interest rates:
– Developed Markets – USA, Japan, Pan-Europe indices
– Emerging Markets – indices covering regions on a Global, Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe Middle East and Africa basis and inPidual countries – India, China, Brazil, Taiwan, Korea
– Short Indices – the first ETFs on DJ Euro STOXX 50 Short Index and ShortDAX
– Money Market Indices – the first ETFs linked to the USD and GBP overnight interest rates as well as the Europe’s most successful money market ETF linked to the EUR overnight rate
– Pidend Strategies – first ETF on a global high Pidend yield strategy as well as another one on the Eurozone
Source:ETFWorld.co.uk – db x-tracker