After close of the markets on Monday 1 March 2010, the annual review will take place....
of the AEX-index, the AMX-index and the AScX-index. Below you’ll find the changes in the composition of these indices as from Tuesday 2 March 2010.
– There are no changes in the composition.
– Delta Lloyd will be included;
– Prologis European Properties will be removed.
– Arseus, Fornix BioSciences, Gamma Holding and Prologis European Properties will be included;
– Hunter Douglas will be removed.
The compiler of the indices retains the right to change the published selection below in connection with any mergers, takeovers, suspension or resumption of trading during the period before the effective date of the annual review.
The appendix contains the overview of the new composition of the AEX-index, the AMX-index and the AScX-index as from Tuesday 2 March 2010, including an indication of the possible new weightings, which are based on the closing prices of 27 January 2010.
Source: ETFWorld – STOXX Limited