Lyxor ETF Money Monitor: Inflows continued rising in June with strong investor appetite for USD and EUR corporate investment grade (€16.8bn) and high yield (€9.1bn) bonds …
Vincent Denoiseux, Head of ETF Research and Solutions at Lyxor Asset Management
– ETFs: ETFs gathered €14.2bn in June, with €8.5bn in Fixed Income and €5.3bn in Equity ETFs.
– ESG ETFs: Inflows into ESG ETFs grew at a record pace. ESG ETFs gathered €3.7bn of inflows, predominantly into Equities.
– Smart Beta ETFs gathered €0.6bn, led by a €0.7bn gain in Smart Beta equity ETFs.
– Fixed Income funds and ETFs gathered a combined €34.2bn in net new assets, with €25.7bn into open-ended funds and €8.5bn into ETFs.
– Equity funds and ETFs gathered a combined €18.2bn of net new assets, with €12.9bn into open-ended funds and €5.3bn into ETFs.
Flows summary for the European ETF market in June 2020.
What happened last month?
– Equity ETFs gathered €5.3bn in net new assets.
– Fixed Income ETFs gained €8.5bn over the same period.
– Another strong month for ESG ETFs with €3.7bn in net new assets.