ETF tracks Asia, Europe and North America taking five risk factors into account….
Sign up for our weekly Newsletter and receive the latest ETF and ETC news. Click here to register for your free copy
A new exchange-listed index fund issued by Lyxor International Asset Management has been tradable on Xetra and Börse Frankfurt since Thursday.
Name: Lyxor J.P. Morgan Multi-Factor World Index UCITS ETF
Asset class: equity index ETF
Total expense ratio: 0.4%
Distribution policy: accumulating
Reference index: J.P. Morgan Equity Risk Premium – World Multi Factor Long Only (USD) Index
The new Lyxor J.P. Morgan Multi-Factor World Index UCITS ETF tracks the performance of stock corporations from Asia, Europe and North America that are represented in the regional J.P. Morgan Equity Risk Premium Factor Multi-Factor Long Only indices.
Five risk factors are taken into account in the selection of companies:
· Low size: companies with low market capitalization
· Value: price-to-earnings ratio, price-to-book ratio and cash flow
· Quality: return on equity, debt ratio and net profit margin
· Low beta: companies with a low beta factor
· Momentum: companies with high positive volatility