The latest European ETF Market Review from Thomson Reuters Lipper shows that assets under management in the European exchange-traded fund industry decreased from €430.3 bn to €426.1 bn during February….
Sign up for our weekly Newsletter and receive the latest ETF and ETC news. Click here to register for your free copy
by Detlef Glow, Head of EMEA research at Lipper – Thomson Reuters Lipper
– Assets under management in the European exchange-traded fund industry decreased from €430.3 bn to €426.1 bn during February. This decrease of €4.2 bn was driven by the performance of the underlying markets (-€4.5 bn), while net sales contributed a positive €0.3 bn to the overall assets under management in the ETF segment.
– Bond funds (+€1.9 bn) enjoyed the highest net inflows for February.
– Equity Global (+€0.5 bn), Equity UK (+€0.5 bn), and Bond USD Corporates (+€0.3 bn) were the best selling Lipper global classifications for February.
– iShares (+€0.5 bn), Deka ETF (+€0.3 bn), and Handelsbanken (+€0.2 bn) were the best selling ETF promoters in Europe for February.
– The ten best selling funds gathered net inflows of €2.1 bn for February.
– iShares Core MSCI World UCITS ETF (+€454 m) was the best selling individual ETF for February.