Continuing from the previous month, TSE ETFs’ trading value, particularly that of TOPIX and Nikkei 225 based ETFs is on the rise.…
Sign up for our weekly Newsletter and receive the latest ETF and ETC news.
Click here to register for your free copy
- Trading value in the TSE-listed ETFs has risen by 32.55% in March, particularly ETFs benchmarked against TOPIX and Nikkei 225 show strong performance.
- Nomura’s “TOPIX Exchange Traded Fund” (1306) is March’s top performer in terms of trading volume and is outperforming Nikko’s Nikkei 225 ETF (1330) trading volume for the first time since January 2011.
- In line with the recent JPY depreciation, foreign Equity and Fixed Income ETFs are on the rise.
- Nomura’s “Next Funds TOPIX-17 RE” ETF (1633) has seen the highest increase in trading volume (+181.62%).
- The same as last month, ETFS Management’s “ETFS Natural Gas” (1689) displayed the highest historical volatility.
Source: ETFWorld – TSE