WisdomTree today announced the dividend distributions for the 4th quarter of 2015 of the WisdomTree UCITS ETFs..
Sign up for our weekly Newsletter and receive the latest ETF and ETC news. Click here to register for your free copy
as detailed below:
Announcement Date: 30 December 2015
Ex-Date: 07 January 2016
Record Date: 08 January 2016
Payment Date: 19 January 2016
|Sub-Fund/Share Class||ISIN||Currency||Amount per Share||Trailing 12M Dividend Yield|
|WisdomTree US Equity Income UCITS ETF (DHS)||IE00BQZJBQ63||USD||0.1375||3.39%|
|WisdomTree US Small Cap Dividend UCITS ETF (DESE)||IE00BQZJBT94||USD||0.1242||2.91%|
|WisdomTree Europe Equity Income UCITS ETF (EEI)||IE00BQZJBX31||EUR||0.0842||5.27%|
|WisdomTree Europe Small Cap Dividend UCITS ETF (DFE)||IE00BQZJC527||EUR||0.0425||2.75%|
|WisdomTree Emerging Markets Equity Income UCITS ETF (DEM)||IE00BQQ3Q067||USD||0.0877||5.52%|
|WisdomTree Emerging Markets Small Cap Dividend UCITS ETF (DGSE)||IE00BQZJBM26||USD||0.0301||3.62%|
Key points to note include:
1. WisdomTree’s equity income ETFs tilted around defensive and politically sensitive sectors such as energy, utilities and financials, offering a deep value investment proposition following the marked correction in commodity markets.
2. The yield premium attained with WisdomTree’s equity income approach was harnessed by three key components:
· By screening for a segment of the highest dividend yielding segment of the stock market, all non-dividend payers were automatically excluded from the index, unlike market-cap orientated indices, where size will potentially expose investors to low yields or non-dividend payers.
· By weighting by total cash-dividends as opposed to just dividend yield, the risks to value traps were mitigated, as stocks demonstrating the largest cash dividends received the highest weight.
· Through the annual rebalance, sufficient scope allowed for value opportunities to emerge and for expensive growth threats to be removed. Over several rebalancing cycles, a yield premium over market-cap orientated strategies maintained, along with the potential for better risk-adjusted returns.
WisdomTree UCITS ETF dividend yields vs. comparative indices:
|WisdomTree US Equity Income UCITS ETF||3.39%|
|S&P 500 NTR Index (USD)||2.15%|
|WisdomTree US Small Cap Dividend UCITS ETF||2.91%|
|Russell 2000 NTR Index (USD)||2.05%|
|WisdomTree Europe Equity Income UCITS ETF||5.27%|
|MSCI Europe NTR Index (Euro)||3.55%|
|WisdomTree Europe Small Cap Dividend UCITS ETF||2.75%|
|MSCI Europe Small Cap NTR Index (Euro)||2.50%|
|WisdomTree Emerging Markets Equity Income UCITS ETF||5.52%|
|MSCI Emerging Markets NTR Index (USD)||2.92%|
|WisdomTree Emerging Markets Small Cap Dividend UCITS ETF||3.62%|
|MSCI Emerging Markets Small Cap NTR Index (USD)||2.39%|
Source: Bloomberg, WisdomTree as at 31 December 2015